- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools used to perform job duties in area of expertise, especially low voltage electic.
- General knowledge of multi-craft maintenance in carpentry, electric, heating/cooling, and plumbing.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions, including piping specification and engineering drawings.
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to operate the specific tools used in the area of expertise, including related tools and equipment such as common hand and power tools, hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- May require the ability to operate a computer.
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing
preventive maintenance requirements on production machines, facilities
services, and Thermal Forming Machines systems.
Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation,
listening for problems, using precision measuring and testing instruments.
Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and
Layout, install, adjust and maintain a variety of electrical equipment such as
wiring, motors, switches, switchboards, and electrical mechanisms.
Diagnose and remedy any electrical trouble quickly to avoid shut-downs.
Diagnose and remedy trouble, determine necessary repairs, tear down and
Perform repair of machinery under direction of Director of Operations.
Perform other assigned tasks as directed by Director of Operations
- Electronic Maintenance
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.