salary: $42,000 - $42,000 per year
work hours: 6:30 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
- Organize shift startup.
- Train Press Operators in the performance of their duties.
- Make regular periodic inspection rounds of injection molding presses as assigned.
- Verify that each assigned press has correct Bill of Materials and correct tickets.
- Verify that all molded parts meet Bill of Material specifications.
- Visually inspect parts for rejects, make dimensional checks periodically.
- Assure accurate part counts.
- Update Team Leader and conduct complete shift turnover with other Shift Teams.
- Assure Packaging and labeling is completed as per Bill of Materials and stamp for quality approval.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all quality issues that occur on assigned shift.
- Address personnel issues and forward concerns to Team Leader as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.