salary: $41,600 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on outdoor power sports/equipment
- Participates in training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains current product knowledge of our products
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
- Loads and unloads equipment when requested
- Promotes and sells the service department to customers including service work, inspections, and parts to increase customer safety and satisfaction
- Mentors other less experienced service technicians
- Maintains a professional appearance including a clean uniform, haircut and good hygiene
- Follows all safety procedures and guidelines, and works in a safe manner.
We are looking for hard working, innovative people that strive to do excellent work, thrive in teams, and enjoy serving others.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.