salary: $49,920 - $58,240 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Start-up, trouble shoot and shut-down of Injection Molding Machines and auxiliary equipment (robots, pumps, etc.).
- Inspection of parts according to control plan and work instructions.
- Daily preventive maintenance on production equipment (mold, injection molding machine, chiller, plastic pallets dryer, temperature control unit, vacuum pump), etc.
- Keep the assigned injection molding machine clean and organized under the 5S System.
- Report work (create and disposition labels and IQ-logs), scrap and rejects in the IT system.
- Analyze issues in process and give inputs for work orders for service and maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Address safety issues immediately – people, equipment and work area.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.