salary: $16.75 - $17.25 per hour
work hours: 11:30 PM - 8 AM
education: High` School
- Set up and tear down production equipment as needed to perform specific cleaning applications.
- Use chemicals to clean and sanitize food contact and non-food contact surfaces.
- Responsible for documentation of job tasks performed on sanitation checklist.
- Use basic cleaning hands tools to ensure proper and safe cleaning of conveyor belts, floors/walls,
trash dock, and other areas of the facility.
- Operate and clean the majority of machines and rooms using automated tools such as power
washer, steamer, electric pallet jack, etc with little or no supervision.
- Must work graveyard shift
- Previous experience in some level in sanitation/cleaning
- Must wear protective equipment and follow all safety procedures (PPE’S).
- Willingness to work in a cold environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to ascend/descend on stairs/ladder for repairs
- Able to work flexible schedule
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.