salary: $18 - $26 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
education: High` School
1. Visual and Mechanical Inspection of manufactured components using, but not limited to, Micrometers, Calipers, Thread & Pin Gauges, Surface Plates and Height Gauges
2. Evaluating Certificate of Conformance validity for material and/or special process
3. Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with colleagues and departmental leadership
4. Experience working in an ISO 9001/AS9100 certified manufacturing environment
1. Assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practice but not limited to, Micrometers, Calipers, Thread & Pin Gauges, Surface Plates and Height Gauges for validation;
2. Validate processes, through inspection, and document findings appropriately;
3. Provide accurate and complete documentation, including developing Quality instructions
4. Ability to take engineering drawings and create, document, and implement inspection and test plans to more efficiently validate quality parts
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.