- 5+ years maintenance experience
- 2 yr.+’ experience supervising
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
salary: $70,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Improve functionality and reliability of all production and facility equipment including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems equipment and components
- Performing and scheduling all preventative maintenance
- Developing and implementing safety processes and procedures
- Preparing maintenance reports
- Boiler knowledge
- HVAC experience
- Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities
- Reliability certification such as CPMM or CRMP
- Minimum 5 years' experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
- Minimum 2 years' supervisory experience
- Equipment knowledge: wiring, electrical, electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery
- Maintenance management experience including planning, scheduling, budgeting, negotiating, parts management, vendor management and with maintenance management systems
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.