salary: $80,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Oversees and participates in the recruitment, hiring, and training of team members
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- Maintain the company’s quality program toward the IATF16949 Standard through documentation, training, and implementation
- Coordinate the detailed quality planning with team, other staff, Customer Quality section and department managers
- Develops, implements, and assures compliance with all quality procedures and directives
- Designs and implements quality training programs to key personnel and specialists with qualityrelated skills.
- Evaluate the results of surveys conducted by quality-related specialists, and accurately report the information to the Customer Quality section and the Department/Section requested to conduct the survey
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proactively addresses and corrects all unsafe behaviors and conditions
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.