salary: $14.5 - $14.5 per hour
work hours: 4:30 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Routinely completes all specified and relevant paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicates safety and quality concerns, equipment malfunction and/or breakdown to Supervisor and/or Maintenance. Communicates within area to achieve tasks efficiently and works collaboratively with peers and support departments.
- Understands and follows all job, plant safety and environmental procedures, reports any unsafe conditions and spills. Participates in Safety Program activities including but not limited to Friends Helping Friends and Risk Predictions. Safety procedures include, but are not limited to: Lockout/Tagout, personal protective equipment, hazard communications and hearing conservation.
- Provides production support as authorized; relieves breaks in packaging areas; assists with production equipment operation if qualified and as directed.
- Contributes and participates in continuous improvement initiatives to improve operational efficiency, safety, and quality.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.