Bring your self-directed and detail-oriented skills and join us at one of the "World's Most Innovative Companies" winners in 2021.
We're interviewing and hiring right now, so APPLY TODAY!
salary: $25 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
What you'll be doing:
- Draft, review and revise various client-facing contracts such as master agreements, amendments, and renewals. Generate contracts from standardized contract templates for multiple business units.
- Reviews customer terms and conditions.
- Provides recommendations relating to any exceptions or items of concern or caution and contributes to their negotiation
- Must have experience in contract drafting, reviewing, revising and interpretation required
- Knowledge of contract and business law required
- Education and experience equivalent to eight or more years related legal experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Market competitive compensation
- Access to medical benefits including dental and vision
- Weekdays schedule no nights and weekends
- Supportive management invested in your success
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.