All positions are Entry-Level and no experience is required. We will train you!
We have openings in multiple departments and on multiple shifts. We even offer flexible schedule options to best suite your life style. Pay & Schedule: 1st Shift: $18.50-19.00/hr (Mon-Fri 7:30am-4pm) Swing Shift: $18.50-19.00/hr (Mon-Fri 9:30am-6pm) Wage increase with good attendance and being trained on forklift
Fast Hiring Process: Apply Today, Start Tomorrow!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision available to eligible employees after waiting period
- Perks and Discount programs through Randstad (Including up to 30% off selected cellular carriers)
- Weekly Pay as well as a Daily Pay option
work hours: 9:30 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
•Perform all shipping functions which include: loading, trans-loading trucks, palletize off line shipments, air shipments and parcel post orders and organizing shipping floor to accommodate daily workflow.
• Ensure accuracy and count of sorted products using WMS.
• Place all replenishment, RTS and split size and style cartons in pre-assigned bins to achieve accurate inventory counts in pick zones.
• Fill customer orders according to system-generated pick tickets.
• Check, seal and label cartons for customer satisfaction.
• Ensure the availability of replenishment stock for fulfillment of all customer orders.
• Heavy work: Exerting up to 50 lbs.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.