salary: $49,920 - $50,000 per year
work hours: 11 PM - 7 AM
education: High` School
- Reading blueprints, diagrams and schematics to perform fabrication and welding
- Install and troubleshoot buildings electrical systems and electronic equipment
- Understanding of basic PLC (Allen Bradley, RSLOGIX 5000 and SLC 500)
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair all mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, piping, and chemical systems on all equipment and buildings
- Unload, transport, and store fabrication materials to desired locations using forklifts, hoists,hand trucks
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections and operations on all meters,gauges, filters, belts, grease fittings, quench oil levels, furnace mechanisms, safety devices to maintain proper work performance and a longer working life
- Fabricate tanks, fixtures, conveyors, furnaces, and other equipment
- Install and move all equipment and systems using forklifts & hoists
- Layout and install piping systems for all equipment using pipe-threading machines, silver solder, hand tools, lifting platforms
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.