- Shift premium
- 2 weeks vacation
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid personal days
- 401k with 100% match on first 3% and 50% match on next 1%
- $100 reimbursement on safety glasses and shoes
- Free uniforms after 90 days
- $1,000 employee referral bonus
- Annual Holiday party
- Quarterly giveaways
salary: $52,000 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 10 PM - 7 AM
education: High` School
- Background with hydraulic pump, valves, etc. and electrical controls
- Ability to read PLC ladder logic, preferably Siemens or Allen Bradley
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Knowledge of three-phase motor controls, AC/DC servo drives
- Some fabrication skills desired, but not required
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic metal-stamping presses and production-finishing machinery
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
- Modify equipment as needed
- Work on project as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.