salary: $47,840 - $47,840 per year
work hours: 11 PM - 7 AM
education: High` School
- Keys in or downloads provided programs into manual, semi-automatic, and automatic routers employing recognized tooling and procedures with tolerances that are close but not difficult to maintain
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to effectively work and interact with others
- Ability to use verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Ability to be well organized and prioritize successfully
- Ability to pay close attention to the specifics and details of the work
- Ability to deal with internal customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to operate basic machine controls in a safe manner
- Ability to verify part to print
- Ability to change tools Machine, Tools, Equipment, and Work Aids: Routers, saws and measuring devices
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.