salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Load and unload trucks with product (Rugs) for various customer orders.
- Stack and stage materials using a forklift, pallet jack, or other power equipment.
- Receive and unload incoming materials, compare the order information listed to ensure correct freight has been received.
- Manually handles, repack, or restack pallets of finished products as needed.
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation.
- Assist with the inspection of each pallet for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation
- Complete order forms and reports as needed.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
- Operate forklift truck as needed. (After completing all safety and training requirements)
- Assist with building of crates as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.