salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
1. Provide fully qualified inspection services in more than one of the inspection areas (i.e. incoming, in-process and final inspection.)
2. Make decisions in agreement with production beyond normal accept/reject to assist in the continued production of acceptable material.
3. Read and interpret all blueprints and documentation necessary to assemble and inspect product.
4. Utilize all small mechanical inspection tools (i.e. micrometers, force gauges, calipers and electrical meters.)
5. Must understand and work with sampling plans.
6. Fill out and process all inspection forms, test results, DMRs, non-conforming and certificates of compliance.
7. Will, as required, provide assistance to production personnel in an effort to help them understand assembly process and documentation interpretation.
8. Undertake special projects to support new products and accelerated delivery schedules
9. Must understand and work with SPC on production parts and assembled product.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.