salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
• Unload and accept incoming deliveries at the warehouse docks
• Verify package contents and process receipt transactions within ERP system utilizing portable scanning devices or by manual methods
• Have awareness in identifying storage and handling requirements for temperature sensitive and hazardous materials
• Label inventory materials and store in appropriate storage conditions
• Record non-stock packages for traceability and route to end users
• Monitor daily email notifications and support requests from internal customers
• Identify discrepancies within a delivery and utilize Quickbase application to communicate to Buyers as a Receiving issue for resolution
• Understand the different delivery types and various warehouse transactions
• Collaborate with fellow team members on daily responsibilities and completion of tasks
• Perform electronic and physical movements of material within and between different warehouses
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.