salary: $52,000 - $72,800 per year
work hours: 6 PM - 6 AM
education: High` School
Employee must be able to perform either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation in the area of machining center and or CNC lathe:
- Ability to set up all jobs from scratch and create the set-up documentation that will allow machinist to set up the next time with all data and pictures available
- Run the first piece to print specification
- Diagnose problems and make adjustment
- Manually inspect the part to the inspection sheet criteria
- Ability to read blue prints to a high level and correlate that back to the inspection protocol and
- strong knowledge of GD&T tolerancing
- Run multiple machines simultaneously as a production cell
- Advanced shop math with trigonometry and geometry
- Be flexible to other warehouse duties as requested
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.