salary: $17 - $23 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible for day to day warehouse activities; coordinates workflow, and motivates team.
- Ensure all warehousing activities including unloading, receiving, bin locating, picking, shipping, and loading of materials are conducted safely, efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures accurate receiving, shipping, and inventory transactions.
- Resolves discrepancies regarding packing slips, bill of ladings, and cycle counting.
- Perform inventory controls and enforce quality standards.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves and workstations neat; maintain clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Operate warehouse vehicles and equipment (PIV)
- Follow standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.