salary: $21.5 - $21.5 per hour
work hours: 4 AM - 12:30 PM
education: High` School
Sit down forklift operator
- Stacks crates, pallets, lumber, or other material.
- Ensures the safe and efficient movement of goods.
- Follows safety regulations and company guidelines.
- Checks that loads are centered and properly stacked.
- Determines when repairs need to be made on equipment.
- Rotates stock so that oldest items are shipped or sold first.
- Loads and unloads product from and onto tractor trailers, rail cars, and cargo ships.
- Quality assurance (QA) duties, including reporting product damage and shortages.
- Utilizes radio frequency (RF) scanning equipment to track inventory.
- Shrink wraps goods or otherwise secures them and prepares them for transport.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.