- Weekends off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- Opportunty to become perminant
- Career growth opportunities
- Multiple shift schedules
- Competitive pay rates
salary: $25 - $27.5 per hour
work hours: 2:30 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
- Must be familiar with Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) electronic components and SMT assembly process.
- Must be able to set-up and operate automated SMT assembly equipment including Screen Printer, Glue Dispensing Machine, Pick and Place Machine, and Reflow Oven.
- Must be able to properly clean boards.
- Able to perform basic soldering and rework of SMT components. Must successfully complete solder training course (Flex provided).
- Picks components and prepares kits for manufacturing.
- Able to perform visual inspections of SMT assemblies.
- Able to maintain accurate job tracking records.
- Able to interpret IPC-A-610 standards for acceptability and customer specifications.
- Must be familiar with and able to use hand tools, screwdrivers, pliers, cutters, etc.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.