Pay range: $14 to $20/hour based on experience
- Experience One year of experience in pharmacy preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Registered as a pharmacy technician with the State Board of Pharmacy required.
- Nationally Certified Preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology, pharmacy nomenclature and calculations. Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software. Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.