Pay range: $14 to $20/hour based on experience
- Experience One year of experience in pharmacy preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Registered as a pharmacy technician with the State Board of Pharmacy required.
- Nationally Certified Preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology, pharmacy nomenclature and calculations. Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software. Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information