Top national managed care organization looking for Other Clinical Position in Everett, Washington! Great opportunity, please call us today!
- Processes orders for shipping
- Folds and packs paperwork with prescriptions to prepare for shipping
- Sorts orders by store location and places in totes for shipping
- Loads product into truck
- Complies with policies, procedures and SOP's
- Adheres to and promotes the Company's Shared ICARE principles
- Pharmacy Assistant certification (WA state requirement)
- Able to lift and carry 20-25 pounds
- Will be standing/walking for the majority of the shift (8+hours per day)
- Requires bending, twisting, reaching and grasping
- High School Diploma or equivalent
* (12:30:PM-09:00:PM [Lunch: 04:30:PM-05:00:PM])
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.