The Automation Engineer will join a test team that will be at the forefront of exciting new software incorporating the latest cloud, web, IoT, fluidic and embedded technology. This position is onsite 5 days per week in Midtown Atlanta.
- OS Experience - Experience with handling the Linux and Windows operating systems, navigating its filesystems, understanding how underlying processes work, and being able to explore and solve complex OS issues that may arise.
- Development Experience - Experience in looking through and analyzing code. As this test team works closely with the development side of this project, being able to read and understand code and how it operates is required.
- Automation Experience - Experience writing and executing backend automation scripts.
- Customer Experience - Experience interfacing with customers and key stakeholders and understanding business requirements and how that translates to technical features is critical.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $62.48 - 74.33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Analyzing and testing software deliverables
- Programming software examples and verify understanding of developmental code
- Creating automation solutions
- Interfacing with key stakeholders and teams across the organization
- Ensuring software milestones are met and its blockers are resolved
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.