Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Java/Kafka Engineer for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
You will be developing and deploying microservices on AWS cloud using the below DevOps tools:
- Ansible/ Terraform
- AWS Cloud (CloudFormation, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Lambda, S3, EC2, etc.)
- AWS RDS
- Git (BitBucket, GitHub, CLI, etc)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java (5 years of experience is required)
- Spring Boot
- AWS (3 years of experience is required)
- Cloud (3 years of experience is required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.