Our client is hiring a Remote Sr. Software Engineer Go Lang (Full Stack).
You will lead and contribute to the Engineering team by engaging in software design, development, quality assurance and deployment, and post-deployment maintenance for the Company's blockchain-based identity product, as well as collaborating on functional requirements, product architecture, and design.
location: Sparks, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will lead and contribute to the Engineering team by engaging in software design, development, quality assurance and deployment, and post-deployment maintenance for the Company's blockchain-based identity product, as well as collaborating on functional requirements, product architecture, and design. The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting the Identity Lead and the Engineering team in contributing to and shaping the development of the product roadmap and planning product releases.
- Leading team members through complex projects by translating product requirements to software architecture requirements and design, implementation, and qualification to completing customer deployments.
- Assisting and providing fixes for issues encountered in the field to resolve customer issues quickly.
- Supporting customer engagements, customer project planning, customer pilots, and production deployments.
- Providing technical and project leadership to teams of engineers.
YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or other STEM discipline and a strong computer science background with a solid understanding of sophisticated engineering principles and techniques to utilize fundamental computing resources is required. Expertise in the design and development of scalable, high performance, and high availability systems successfully delivered or extended the capabilities of an extensive distributed system in a leadership role is also required. At least three years in large-scale enterprise-grade distributed systems for infrastructure, web services, and applications. Experience in a technical lead role supervising software engineering teams of three or more responsible for delivering products based on market and/or product requirements is preferred. Strong cross-functional experience in enterprise-grade software from product and system architecture to software quality assurance; architecture and design of software, development processes and tools, testing, software forensics, change management processes and tools, documentation is required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.