Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: Virginia, USA
Remote Capabilities: Yes
Clearance Required: None
Type of Role: Service Now Administrator
location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $80.06 - 90.06 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of ServiceNow SAM and HAM features
- Interfaces with User Experience staff, Designers, Product Owners, Developers and Customers, as necessary, to identify technical and process solutions
- Prepares ServiceNow update sets, participates in formal testing in multiple environments and support promotion to production
- Participates in change control activities to formally implement solutions to production
- Coordinate with ServiceNow team to perform system upgrades, as necessary
- Participate in design and development of system interfaces as necessary to ensure ITAM business rules and asset data quality are implemented and maintained
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SERVICE NOW
- Asset Management
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.