Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our end customer, a highly respected Financial organization in Dallas TX. 10+ month project open to fully remote candidates willing to work on central standard time. They are looking to bring in an experience Sitecore/.NET Developer to help them on a major inflight project.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Developing, testing, debugging and documenting code for custom web based applications and services against the Sitecore CMS platform with a focus on achieving operational efficiencies and business agility through adaptable reusable services and processes
- Developing functionality across the full stack including database, services, system integration and UI
- Ensure that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural/development standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Document and maintain best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and "lessons learned."
- Analyzes, and tests to resolve problems. Implements solutions and provides on-going support.
- Collaborates closely with customers, business analysts, and senior team members to understand business requirements that drive the design of quality technical solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET (5 years of experience is required)
- sitecore (2 years of experience is required)
- Java Script
- MVC 5 Framework
- Sitecore CMS (5 years of experience is required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.