Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Senior Software Engineer for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: BEAVERTON, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 83 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Diverse and deep experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful APIs using languages such as Java or Node
- Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred)
- Experience in NoSQL data stores, such as DynamoDB, or similar technologies.
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Understanding in agile principles and the scrum development process
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Prior experience with highly scalable Commerce and payment platforms
- Experience with Springboot based java services
- Experience with monitoring and tracing tools like Splunk, SignalFx, New Relic etc.
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Information and app security, experience in bot detection, analysis, and mitigation a plus
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technical areas or equivalent experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- RESTful APIs
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.