- 5+ years experience developing commercial web applications.
- 2+ year experience with working with Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework.
- 1+ year experience with working with Node.js platform.
- 1+ year experience with React/Redux setup.
- Proficiency with command line and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Experience with Git, Docker, Jira, Confluence.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $145,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Build our client facing tools, including self-serving APIs, dashboards, reports.
- Create prototypes, MVP and production software.
- Technical input for new and existing product initiatives, assist with definition of product direction
- Define, design, troubleshoot, and debug complex, multi-tier distributed software applications.
- Work with manager, engineers, product management and operation team to design and implement application
- Estimate engineering effort, plan execution cycles, and rollout system changes.
- Support product in a production environment on AWS
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.