For immediate consideration please send qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a core developer to work on several exciting green field projects for the global FICC businesses. The projects cover both continuous business growth/expansion and transformation initiatives, touching everything end-2-end from pricing, execution to risk management. The developer will be working closely with the business end-user to develop the most strategic and revolutionary trading solution across the street. which is designed to be the flagship next-generation trading application for our client that runs on the most cutting-edge technology as well as support multiple platforms seamlessly (desktop, mobile, web).
The ideal candidate would have experience working in development in markets, either at an investment bank or somewhere similar. Other relevant development experience, however, will be considered. The candidate must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to work with a geographically diverse team.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Understand Modern Software Architecture and framework, interests in Cloud computing, Machine learning and Data Science Skills
- Understand Multi-Threading, Realtime system implementation
- Understand Socket Programming couple
- Understand Connectivity Protocols, like FIX
- Understand Low-Latency event-driven systems
- Understand Design Patterns and Software Architectures
- Understand Fundamental computer science principles including operation system, network, data structure and algorithm
- Professional experience on Trading application in Fixed-Income, Macro, Equities and Credit
- Professional experience working with Traders, Sales and Operations
- Energetic, motivated and determined
- Pragmatic and results-oriented
- Adaptable to diverse set of technical responsibilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Productive and able to manage time effectively
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Electronic trading systems
- AMPS, TIBCO RV, LBM, JMS, MQ or other messaging middleware
- KDB+ or other tick databases
- Distributed caches
Dockers and Private Cloud are bonuses or nice to have.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.