This position will work closely with the other IT personnel along with third party software/vendors to address application issues that are functional, operational or technical in nature. This position will be responsible for implementing application monitoring, and for reviewing application log files to capture application/system issues. There will be formal on-call responsibilities, along with after-hours work for IT infrastructure and application changes. This is a production IT operations and IT engineering position, with a requirement that this position creates and tests application changes prior to implementing the changes into production.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 111,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Perform basic software configurations for use by the entire company.
- Assist with the advanced software configurations for specific groups within the company.
- Coordinate and executes the installation of new application service packs.
- Test configuration changes made on company or client assets.
- Troubleshoot company-wide system and application issues.
- Investigate and researches industry trends in standards, and new technologies.
- Thinks strategically about efficient solutions
- Provides expertise and experience in maintenance, planning, training, implementation, communication, evaluation or new functionality and on-going process improvement
- Work with end users and management of all departments, to help train staff on usage and full utilization
- Create and maintain electronic training documentation related to software applications.
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade servers, while ensuring optimal performance and securing company data.
- Assists technology department in projects as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.