Hone your skills, expand your retail and supply chain exposure as an Integration Engineer as you help this name-brand retailer streamline integrations. Prior retail experience is a strong plus.
Required Skills 5-8 years integration development using Java
Warehouse Management System (WMS)
SQL (Oracle, SQL Server) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra)
HTTP/S, TCP, DNS, web application load balancing
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Working Experience with Manhattan Integration Framework
- strong experience in building frameworks using WebMethods integration server.
- strong programming experience in Java building middleware or backend applications.
- Deep understanding of Oracle or similar relational databases (SQLServer added in discussion) and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Previous experience working with Manhattan, Tibco or IBM Sterling Integrator
- Knowledge of HTTP/S, TCP, DNS, web application load balancing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.