My client is looking for a Java Developer Instructor who is passionate about teaching, coaching, mentoring and leading the junior developers of the future. The ideal person is a confident speaker, genuine desire to help others learn and comfortable guiding them through structured lesson plans while giving real world examples.
If, this is you or you know someone that matches this job description.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- At least five years of relevant application software development experience (but prefer 8+)
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
- Developing Spring/Java/Maven applications (or Spring/Groovy/Gradle, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the Java Virtual Machine fundamentals
- Developing React and/or Node applications
- Frequent and iterative refactoring
- High comfort level with Unix/Linux command line
- strong unit-testing skills and integration testing skills
- Object-oriented programming and experience with Design Patterns
- Experience with event-driven and/or message-driven architectures
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Java (8 years of experience is required)
- JAVA DEVELOPER (5 years of experience is required)
- JAVA PROGRAMMER (5 years of experience is required)
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER (5 years of experience is required)
- Content Development
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.