Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role.
Remote Capabilities: 100%
Clearance Required: None
Job Summary:The DevOps Administrator will also focus on identifying, assessing, and developing script-based automation to help standardize and streamline IT administrative tasks and processes. Scripting and Automation experience is a critical requirement for the position.
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation
location: Hamburg, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The candidate will have 5 years experience administering and optimizing Windows OS Servers including 3 years experience with automation / scripting and AWS / Cloud technologies.
1. Provision, Operation and Maintenance of both Traditional Windows / Linux Servers (On-prem and Cloud hosted ) and serverless architecture technologies ( containers, lambda, etc )
2. Utilize Ansible and Gitlab to script / automate our re-occurring technical tasks
3. Operation and Maintenance of Middleware Application Servers and Web Server technologies.
4. Work with DBA team to troubleshoot database connectivity issues (Oracle, MSSQL, MYSQL).
5. Troubleshoot network connection issues using network tools and enterprise logging tools.
6. Provide high-level technical assistance to application development teams with deployments and troubleshooting web services.
7. Coordinating with VMware team / Storage team on additional disk, CPU, Memory requests.
8. Work with Application and Engineering team on projects and initiatives.
9. Management of Share Permissions/AD group management.
10. Function within and inter-disciplinary agile team environment of Epics, features, stories, etc
11. Maintaining / patching software applications, middleware and Windows OS.
12. Operation and Maintenance of Xerox inventory including CMMC Security requirements
13. Develop documentation as necessary for knowledge sharing within team
14. On Call availability
15. Other tasks as required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.