We are looking for a talented Engineer to develop highly complex and performance tuned software applications and modifies/maintains any existing .NET based software. Actively participates in application design and programming activities with other technical staff members. May work alone or may lead teams with more junior software engineers. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capability and limitations, operating time and customer desired results. Designing with an emphasis on package reuse and big picture mentality is a must.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and development of new systems with an emphasis on minimized maintenance requirements, as well as maintenance and enhancement of existing systems. Systems analysis design and debugging of new systems.
- End-user interfacing for the purpose of design and implementation of new systems and trouble-shooting problems with existing internal systems.
- Plans and executes testing and implementation of major systems while working with the QA team.
- Participates in establishing project plans and project management guidelines. Supports their implementation.
- Develops, implements, and tests all system implementations within product line
- Provides technical input to other areas and gathers technical data from outside organizations.
- Responsible for utilizing tools and equipment involved in performance of essential functions of programming including measuring instruments.
- Search, summarize and keep the team abreast of strategic information from all sources
- Effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of team members.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.