Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: GA, 30345
Remote Capabilities: Yes
Clearance Required: Public Trust
The Data Scientist would analyze various datasets (both unstructured and structured) to determine data relationships, model datasets for loading/storing into relational databases, create new data pipelines and ETL processes leveraging the R environment and the Azure cloud stack of resources and services to perform data migrations from on-premise traditional SQL databases to the Azure Data Warehouse and Azure Synapse. The Data Scientist may also contribute to data visualization projects, working with the team to connect data streams/pipelines to Power BI, Tableau, and R Shiny. This role will work closely and collaboratively with the Data Science team and CDC staff. This position requires an entrepreneurial mindset and strong communication skills to meet with customers to translate their requirements to working data solutions, while operating within the government's guidelines and mandates.
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $36.74 - 41.74 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Proficiency in R programming performing data cleaning, manipulation, and transformation to prepare data for visualization and analysis.
- Design, Develop, and Implement production data pipelines using R programming and the Azure stack of tools and services working in a collaborative environment within a cross-functional team.
- Migrate complex data pipelines from on-premise into production-ready data pipelines to the Azure cloud for use in data visualization, analysis, and reporting.
- Build and configure data workflows using Azure data factory and Azure SQL Database/Warehouse.
- SQL Server - Create complex stored procedures, high performance views, triggers and SQL queries, tables and functions.
- Attend team planning meetings, backlog refinement, daily stand-ups, and customer demos.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- MS Azure
- R Studio
- Azure Data Factory
- SQL Database
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.