Security Architect proficient in Azure Security Center and Azure Active Directory as well as general security technologies required by our client for a remote role.
Azure Security Center, Azure AD, security technologies, Infrastructure components.
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design security infrastructure including Azure Cloud, Identity, End Point, and Network.
- Lead security related projects, such as helping business partners build security into strategic initiatives, conducting architectural reviews, deployment of security tools, etc.
- Assist in the continuous review, evaluation, and rollout of security tools
- Governance, monitoring, and supporting security software/systems that will help ensure compliance with regulatory, industry, and corporate policies and procedures. This includes but is not limited to secure file transfer, data loss prevention, firewalls, log management/correlation (SIEM), and vulnerability management.
- Assist with the definition, creation, and documentation of information security-related policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, and metrics
- Manage services and provide oversight on vulnerability assessments, security control validations, and document and track findings to closure.
- Coordinate with Technical Team Leads and Security Engineers for remediation plans that meet security best practices
- Participate in requirements reviews, meetings support, environments compliance support, ensuring vulnerability remediation is included in the builds when needed
- Identifying, responding to, investigating, and remediating potential breaches and issues surrounding data security
- Adhere to all corporate security policies and standards as they relate to job duties.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Must demonstrate the ability to professionally communicate in verbal and writing skills.
- Writing is clear, precise, and well organized, using appropriate terminology and tone; proficient in analyzing and preparing written assessments and recommendations for remediation or improvement
- strong project management discipline, research skills and multi-tasking abilities; prioritizes work activities, sets goals and develops realistic action plans
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, anticipating barriers to execution; gathers and analyzes information, considers alternate solutions, and achieves results despite resource constraints
- Hands on experience in information security as it relates to Azure Cloud Security, Server security, Client security, Network communications.
- A knowledge of coding languages and frameworks such as C#, Python, Java, NodeJS, SQL, or .Net
- Practical experience with database security, content filtering, vulnerability scanning, and anti-malware.
- Ability to work in Agile project methodologies
- Must understand application security to include mitigating threats (i.e. OWASP Top 10, Denial of Service, Brute Force, Buffer Overflows, Input Validation, etc.)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Software Architecture
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.