Randstad Technologies is the world's largest workforce solutions company and we have an immediate need with a client of ours that is well known in the pharmaceutical industry. Our client in Dallas, TX is looking for a passionate and customer service focused Desktop Support Specialist who is eager to learn as opposed to someone who might already be well established & set in their ways. Our client has the ability to teach techical skils needed which will give you the opportunity to advance your skills and have continuous learning opportunities. This client is centrally located in the Dallas metro area and ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $43,000 - 46,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Performs on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop and thin client issues.
- Communicates with vendor support to resolve technical issues with desktop and thin client equipment.
- Completes purchase orders for equipment.
- Performs upgrades, installations, configurations, and ongoing usability of desktop and thin client computers.
- Maintains accurate information and data regarding end user issues.
- Participates in inventory tracking to ensure items are properly tagged and accounted for.
- Assists with the deployment of and resolves issues with end user workstation networking software products.
- Ensures desktop and thin client computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse company-wide systems.
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on desktop, thin client and other peripheral equipment.
- Maintains adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software.
- Accurately records, updates, and documents requests utilizing IT service request system.
- Assists with the support of IP based telephone system.
- Knowledgeable regarding Senderra's community values and demonstrates them daily.
- Participates in staff meetings, conference calls, and other meetings, as needed.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.