If you're a Product Manager and looking for your next move, please apply here! We have an exciting opportunity with a start-up in the gaming industry that will sit fully remote oversee product initiatives for multiple types of PC Games.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Evaluate and redefine as needed, the product vision, strategy, priorities, plans, and metrics to ensure differentiation and delivery of a unique value based tool to our clients.
- Responsible for the product roadmap and release timeline; defining areas of product development for current and future execution; course-correcting as needed
- Responsible for managing the entire product lifecycle from new idea generation, through launch.
- Gain a deep understanding of the user experience, identifying and filling product functionality gaps where needed.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Conduct customer needs analysis and translate into product specifications.
- Propose product strategy changes as a result of competitive changes in the marketplace.
- Work with Product Development to ensure product supports specific business process automation that is
- Efficiently supportable by our organization
- Optimized for market-reasonable levels of configuration
- Seamlessly upgradable
- Accountable for defining business needs, product solution and functional direction to the engineering team.
- Partner with engineering teams, marketing, sales, and support teams to define Epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria which ensure quality release of the product, timeliness, and market requirements
- Communicate clear strategy to product team and connected functional leaders and ensure that strategy is reflected in product operations.
- Generate ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Drive all operations relative to the application to achieve efficient and superior performance.
- Set, enforce, and measure realistic goals for the product team's effective operations
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and define / redefine go-to-market strategy.
- Work with sales and marketing leaders to prepare short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and related analyses to aid in product sales strategies and on-going customer satisfaction.
- Develop sales training material and work with sales and implementation teams to deliver effective product implementations for all clients
- Develop customer objection strategies and associated training for staff, marketing and sales.
- Enforce "selling what we have already built".
- Measure and analyze product and feature performance for opportunities to innovate, simplify and improve the customer experience, increasing adoption.
- Assist sales team with more complex opportunities and orders.
- Work with marketing and sales to prepare go to market plans, associated documents, and sales training.
- Develop a customer user group(s) for guiding direction, VOC, validating designs and beta testing.
- Develop and oversee customer training and "what's new" updates.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Product Management
- Product Management
- Product Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Product Demonstrator
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.