Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Project Manager for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $46.66 - 56.66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Proficient in Progress Reporting - Methods and techniques for reporting progress and financial compliance against an agreed plan.
- Proficient in Project Management - Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation.
- Proficient in Risk Management - Methods and techniques for the assessment and management of risk.
- Proficient in Project Management Tools - Automated tools to assist in the project management process, by automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, and time recording.
- Proficient in Project Planning and Control Techniques - Techniques associated with planning and monitoring progress of projects. Examples: product/work breakdown structures, critical path analysis, earned value.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Project Management
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.