Our client's location in Waukegan /Chicago, IL currently has an opportunity for a Sr. Frontend Developer. You will be part of the Digital Technology Services team which is responsible for a portfolio of over 300 websites across different businesses at the company.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work alongside software developers, architects, UX/UI designers to design, develop, test and deploy high quality solutions on the Adobe Experience Manager platform
- Lead design sessions: design and develop UI solutions that are aligned with client business objectives and company brand
- Demonstrate solid communication and listening skills to present solutions effectively and collaborate to achieve the best outcome
- Provide solution recommendations with estimates on effort, resources and identify dependencies
- Build UI based on pre-existing wireframes, designs or other business requirements
- Take ownership in sprint delivery and resolve functional and technical issues related to the UI.
- Perform code reviews and ensure that the team adheres to common coding standards. Lead quality initiatives and make sure that these are enforced in the development team.
- Understand, implement and contribute to AEM best practices within the Adobe technical community.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- 5+ years of web development experience with multiple release cycles
- Hands-on knowledge of enterprise-wide CMS
- Experience with cross browser/device responsive development
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum
- Ability to rapidly produce interim deliverables (such as style guide components, technical specifications, browser and market analysis, prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live site or application
- Experience building components in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.3+)
- Experience implementing accessibility best practices to meet WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Experience with Adobe Target
- SEO, web optimization
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.