RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING AN INFOSEC ANALYST FOR A 100% REMOTE DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY.
CANDIDATES MUST NOT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
- Comes from a Development or DevOps background. Software comp analysis tool: (Blackduck is an ex)
- Worked with Vulnerability tools and remediating vulnerabilities.
- Will be speaking with devs about opensource vulnerabilities.
- May be jumping into container security down the road.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Application Security reviews of Software Composition Analysis assessments
- Execution of dynamic and manual application security assessments
- Implementation and support of vulnerability detection capabilities into corporate development SDLC processes in public cloud and on-premise environments. As a shared service organization, creating and implementing repeatable processes that are consumable by internal clients with varying degrees of capability and maturity is critical.
- Provide consultation on best practices to internal customers to ensure processes are embedded at the correct time and frequency and to ensure compliance to security standards
- Assist in automation of key processes including static and dynamic assessment workflows into the SDLC including opening of vulnerability tickets into bug tracking systems
- Participate in evaluation of new technologies and trends in the application security space to ensure Change is leveraging best practices and the best toolsets in the industry
- Serves as technical SME for the application security team for internal and external audiences where appropriate
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SECURITY ANALYST
- application security
- Software Componenet Tools
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.