Our engineers have a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering. We enjoy solving complex problems and continuously improve our craft. This is an opportunity to work within a team of domain experts in financial markets, computer science and data science, with a keen interest in discovering new ways to help our customers interact with the financial markets.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
What you will do:
- You will work on software solutions in accordance with Cboe development processes
- You will have countless opportunities to develop your skills, make an impact through meaningful contributions, and gain rich experiences at an accelerated pace
- You will use your communication skills to collaborate closely with team members across the organization to solve complex technical challenges
- You will be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle; this will include engaging with business owners to understand and document requirements, design of solutions and the implementation
- You will optimize application performance through analysis and tuning
- You will analyze and recommend technologies and tools to improve efficiency and quality of the development process
- You will manage assigned projects to ensure successful completion in designated time frames
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- .NET (5 years of experience is required)
- C# (5 years of experience is required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.