Our client, based in Kansas City, MO, is looking for a dynamic, service focused and technically adept individual for a Business Line Systems Analyst (BLSA) role. The BA works with business partners across multiple functions to collect, analyze, design and document business requirements for projects of moderate to high complexity. This position is responsible for formulating and defining systems modifications and enhancements based on both user needs and broad knowledge and understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements, and ensuring they are thoroughly tested. The BA will be part of a highly functioning team to align technology solutions with business strategies. We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified individual to be a part of this team supporting our customers and users.
location: KANSAS CITY, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 56 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Formulate and define systems modifications and enhancements based on both user needs and broad
knowledge/understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Collect, analyze, design and document business requirements of moderate to high complexity.
- Manages application testing; develops test plans, test scripts and completes acceptance testing for projects of
varying degrees of complexity and system upgrades.
- Coordinate communication on application issues between internal customers and external vendors/IT partners
as part of the project implementation.
- Creates and manages implementation plan for production roll out of new products or processes.
- Develop, document and enhance system processes, as appropriate.
- Creates and updates training and administration documentation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SDLC (3 years of experience is required)
- Business Analyst (3 years of experience is required)
- Agile Methodology (3 years of experience is required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.