This is a SQL Server DBA position will interact with functional representatives, business analysts, data analysts, Systems Administration and Programming, and Applications Development project teams to apply data operations requirements to support the effective storage and retrieval of data. He/She works independently on one or more highly complex database environments. This position assists with providing the definition of logical and physical data elements for promoting data sharing, reusing data objects, and ensuring a coherent data source strategy.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead the development team on best practices related to database design
- Model data schemas to support new or updated application functionality
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
- Support and troubleshoot production databases
- Regularly perform database maintenance tasks to ensure optimal performance
- Manage database backup processes, storage space, and capacity planning
- Work with the DevOps team to ensure comprehensive monitoring and alerting is implemented across all production databases
- Support the DevOps team during deployment of application releases
- Manage database security (logins, connection strings, and permissions)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL DBA
- INTEGRATION SERVICE
- SQL server Administrator
- Reporting Services
- SQL Database developer
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.