Our client is seeking a Software Architect to focus on mobile application development for iOS and Android devices.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Ability to deliver high quality code that follow best practices
- Released at least 3 major apps that have been published to Google Play or the App Store
- Professional experience in creating native mobile applications for either iOS or Android across all device sizes and multiple OS versions using native tools.
- Familiarity with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance
- Experience with performant data loading as well as video operations and playback.
- Experience with ASP.Net, HTML, JSON, XML, Agile/Scrum and TDD.
- Knowledge of agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $83.75 - 93.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Collaborate with designers, testers, product managers, and other developers across the organization.
- Developing features for existing products and building new iOS or Android apps from scratch, you will have opportunities to contribute to all aspects of the products.
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications. Assists with the software update process for existing applications, and roll-outs of software releases.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Assists in the roll-out of software releases.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Scrum Master
- Agile Methodology
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.