The Software Engineer is responsible for designing, writing, testing and debugging code for large-scale, complex applications and systems. This person will write technical design documents and participate in bug fixing and other maintenance activities. May program tools and utilities to support work on projects.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Collaborate with team members to design, implement and test well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and scalable applications and systems
- Participate in code reviews
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions
- Follow and learn best practices, processes, and systems standards
- Other related duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- C++ (3 years of experience is required)
- Linux (3 years of experience is preferred)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.