We have a contract to hire opportunity for a Tier 1 Help Desk Specialist for a client of ours in San Antonio, TX. This role will require 100% onsite.
We are looking for candidates with the following background/ experience:
- Minimum of 2-year service desk experience
- 30+ college credits
- Preferred Certifications: ITIL Foundations, A+ certification
- Service desk troubleshooting skills, attention-to-detail, strong customer service
- Preferred: Microsoft Exchange, Ring Central, Network Printers, MS Office Applications
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
Will support to internal customers including troubleshooting and problem analysis. Answer phone calls and respond to email contacts from our internal customers.
This key role is responsible for technical support and resolution of requests and incidents in a timely and effective manner. The IT Specialist is responsible for complying with all policies, procedures, and processes related to Technology Delivery.
This level of work is skilled production and is about being accountable for responding to an individual situation where the outcome can be prescribed ahead of time.
- Provide Level 1 / Tier 1 support to internal customers including initial troubleshooting and problem analysis via answering phone calls and responding to emails. Maintain the highest level of work queue management including customer call backs/follow up
- Monitor and report on ATM/ITM system availability
- Create/maintain/modify knowledge base articles
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.